Have you ever looked at yourself in the mirror and wished that you could design a new smile? Few people have naturally flawless smiles, but cosmetic dentistry can erase those flaws and give you the smile of your dreams. Dr. Martirosyan, our Glendale smile design expert, can help you design a new smile for the smile makeover of your dreams.
A smile makeover is a process that can include a variety of cosmetic procedures. Dr. Martirosyan, our expert in smile design in Glendale, offers a comprehensive selection of services, including:
• Teeth whitening, which is used to bleach stains and lighten the natural color of teeth
• Cosmetic bonding, which can cover small flaws and correct minor chips and cracks
• Lumineers, which are used to conceal misshapen or flawed teeth
• Porcelain veneers, which offer a long-term solution to gapped, worn, discolored, or otherwise damaged or unsightly teeth
• Invisalign, which corrects misalignments and malocclusions for straight, healthy smiles
• Tooth jewelry, which offers a temporary lift to any smile without any long-term commitments or risks.
Glendale Smile Design
Before your smile design, Dr. Martirosyan, our Glendale smile design expert, will work with you to create your new look. We will take several factors into consideration, including your facial features, skin tone, hair color, gum tissue, and lips. We will also address specific aspects of your teeth, such as their size, color, alignment, spacing, shape, and display. Because your smile is such an intimate part of you, we work closely with you to design your new look. You will play an active role in creating your new smile. As we adjust the virtual shape, size, and color of your teeth, your input will be critical. You will have a virtual preview at each stage of the makeover.
Dr. Martirosyan, our expert in smile design in Glendale, will take a series of dental records to facilitate your treatments. These may include dental impressions, X-rays, and photographs. Depending on the treatments you choose and your goals, your smile design may be completed in a few appointments. If orthodontic treatments are required, the process could take longer. Call us today to find out more about your options or to schedule your initial consultation with Dr. Martirosyan, our cosmetic dentist.