- When I was waiting for the dentist, a woman came out of his inner office smiling.
Nodding to me, she said, “Thank god my work is completed. I’m so glad to have found
a painless dentist and one who’s so gentle and understanding too.” When I sat in
the dentist chair, I related the incident to the doctor. He laughed and explained,
“Oh that was my Mother.”
- Who has the most risky job in Transylvania? Dracula’s dentist.
- A patient came to his dentist with problems with his teeth. Patient: Doctor,
I have yellow teeth, what do I do? Dentist: Wear a brown tie!
- Father: Don’t you feel better now that you’ve gone to the dentist? Son: Of course!
He wasn’t there anyway!
- A woman and her husband interrupted their vacation to go to the dentist. “I want
a tooth pulled, and I don’t want Novocaine because I’m in a big hurry,” the woman
said. “Just extract the tooth as quickly as possible, and we’ll be on our way.”
The dentist was quite impressed. “You’re certainly a courageous woman,”
he said. “Which tooth is it?” The woman turned to her husband and said, “Show him
your tooth, dear.”
- Man: “Darling, your teeth remind me of the stars” Woman: “Because they gleam and
sparkle” Man: “No, because they come out at night!”
Did you Know?
- An average person spends 38.5 days brushing teeth over a lifetime.
- Shark’s teeth are literally as hard as steel.
- An Elephant’s tooth can weigh over 6 pounds and measures one foot across.
- Egyptians were among the first dentists. Some mummies have teeth filled with a kind
of resin and malachite. In other mummies, gold wire has been used to bind loose
- A third of the population squeeze their toothpaste tube from the middle.
- Women smile about 62 times a day compared to men who smile eight times a day on
- Kids laugh around 400 times a day while grown-ups just 15
- Did you know Hollywood heartthrob James Dean had a bridge in his upper front teeth?
- A tooth that has been knocked out starts to die within 15 minutes, but if you put
it in milk or hold it in your mouth it will survive longer.
- Each person’s set of teeth is unique much like their figerprints. Even identical
twins do not have exactly the same set of teeth.
- The second most common disease in the United States is tooth decay. The first is
the common cold.
- Did you know that George Washington’s dentures were not made from wood? They were
made from walrus, hippopotamus, and cow’s teeth, as well as elephant tusks.
- Those who are calorie conscious, a 60-second kiss burns 26 calories!