The Glendale, Burbank, and Pasadena dentist at Pacific Dental Care can treat patients affected by cold sores with the application of laser technology. The laser procedure provides the following benefits:
- Prevents further development of the cold sore
- Provides immediate pain relief from existing lesions
- Ensures accelerated healing process
- Lesions will appear with less frequency
- Comfortable and pain-free experience
In previous cases, patients had limited options in treating cold sores. They can wait for lesion sto clear up, or use topical medications to treat the area. With these procedures, most patients experience a longer healing period accompanied with discomfort and irritation.
With laser treatment methods available at Pacific Dental Care, patients can experience the benefits of a modern, innovative treatment that manages cold sores. To schedule a consultation and learn more, contact our dentist today.
Canker Sores Treatment